Dearest readers,
It is so wonderful that as our readership has gone up over the past few weeks. We have started to receive more comments on our posts, and indeed, even fan mail! Below are a few excerpts from letters we have received from you:
“I've been reading your blog. Usually while I'm in the can. It's great.”
- Jonathan Franzen
“J'Holers - I am loving your ski-blog.
For loads of reasons, but primarily two:
1. Everything seems so pretty and fun
2. I can't even start to imagine how jealous it makes Glickman”
- Abigail Adams
“I love you ben, you rock my world”
- Most of our readers
“i hate you
i hate your blog
i hate your helmet cam”
- J. Ellis
Isn’t this dialogue wonderful? We have also received a few requests to add items to our editorial calendar, such as tips for surviving in the cold Wyoming weather – we’ll be sure to get to those requests as soon as we can!
We love hearing from you, so please keep ‘em coming!
The Fresh Tracks 2011 Team
let me amend my original comment:
ReplyDeletei hate you
i hate your blog
i hate your helmet cam
and i especially hate guest blogger ben
j. ellis