Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ben Borrows the HelmetCam

Carrie loaned me her HelmetCam yesterday as we went out to Four Pines and Casper Bowl.  Four Pines is a peak out on the sidecountry to skier's right when getting off the resort Tram.   It's a moderate length hike, but not too steep and the skies were blue and clear yesterday - great hiking weather.  Casper Bowl, on the other hand, is in the center of the resort, accessible via the (now quite familiar) in-bounds Headwall hike.

The full resolution video is here (Ben Borrows the HelmetCam), or watch the lower-res embedded video below.

The password is : "topsecret"



1 comment:

  1. Great helmet-cam action, Ben! Loved the soundtrack too. Conditions looked pretty good--but not as good as they were today, I bet, with two more feet of pow on top!

    It just snowed half an inch here in nyc. Man, I wish I were back in Jackson!

    ReplyDelete